did someone call me? and ahahaha, did my grandmummy picked it up?
Popular added manymanymany many!! books to their shops! yipeee ;D So, Santa-or maybe someone who wants to do good (: during christmas(here's your chance) , here's my wishlist:
1. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare City of Bones City of Ashes City of Glass
2. Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs Moon Called Blood Bound Iron Kissed Bone Crossed actually I once saw Moon Called on the shelves, but I was short of kachings-or, in another way, kiamsiap- so I put it back and bade farewell. The next time I went to the bookstore- it was GONE! *sniffs*
3. Alpha & Omega series also by Patricia Briggs Cry Wolf jeez. I SAW this at Popular. It was wrapped, I knew it was in a series, but I didn't know whether was it the first book. It was. ); Hunting Ground
4. Blue Bloods: Revelations by Melissa de La Cruz. I've WANTED this for, ever.
5. Does Chace Crawford count? Hah, with a face like that, sure thing. hees ;DDD jenny: why do you care so much? nate: because. *kiss* swooooon <3 omg ohmygod THE VAN ALEN LEGACY IS OUT! i just found out while browsing barnesandnoble. dot com of course. That goes to number 6. wheees
House of Night's Untamed, Hunted and Tempted look really tempting. But Zoey's sluttiness in Chosen was utterly revolting. I'm still taking pills. Weird. This is coming out of the self-acclaimed steamyscenes fan.
7. a new pair of drummies. en-ni aah, the one you gave me cracked. can you be sooooo kind and spare me another? *desperate puppy face*
well, that's all for now. Don't worry, I'll keep adding weight to it ;) For all the samaritans out there. Ta. Band practice 'morro.
dreading it. phweeesh.
Friday, November 27, 2009,11:46 PM |
i am fifteen years old, and fell in love with poetry recently.
okay, and maybe not only with that.
feel free to be inspired by the world. don't lock all your emotions inside you, express them and share.
share with someone who listens.
with the world.
the world needs more inspirations than tears, you know.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
thankyou for visiting. I hope something here makes you smile.