I will admit that I was bored so I picked this off Facebook and started doing the tag. plus chicher yunish deserted me uwaah. LOL It's had me laughing at the first question. Haha~
- Pick a friend, any friend come on, you know you wanna pick Atariah, and choose the correct answer don't change your undies answer eventhough it's embarassing, and fill it in the blanks in the message at the bottom. Tag them. See what they say. It's funny!it's hilarious.
1. What's the color of your shirt? Blue - Our romance is over Red - Our affair is over White – I’m joining the Convent Black - I dislike your eyelashes Green - Our socks don't match Grey - You're a pervert Yellow - I'm selling myself for candy Pink - Your nostrils are insulting Brown - The mafia wants you No shirt - You're mean Other - I'm in love with your cat
2. Which is your birth month? January - That night you picked your nose February - Last year when you peed your pants March - When your dwarf bit me April - When I tripped on peanut butter May - When I threw up in your sock drawer June - When you put cuffs on me July – When you smacked my ass August - When I saw the purple monkey September - When we skinny dipped in the bathtub October - When I quoted Forest Gump November - When your dog humped my leg December - When I finally changed my underwear
3. Which food do you prefer? Tacos - In your apartment Lasagna- In your car Pasta - Outside of your office Hamburgers - Under the bus Salad – As you were eating Kraft Dinner Chicken - In your closet Kebab - With Jean Chrétien Fish - In a clown suit Sandwiches - At the Elton John concert Pizza - At the mental hospital Hot dog - Under a street light Annat- With George Bush and Stephen Harper
4. What's the color of your socks? Yellow - Hit on Red - Insult Black - Ignore Blue - Knock out Purple - Pour syrup on White - Carve your initials into Grey - Pull the clothes off Brown - Put whipped cream on Orange - Castrate Pink - Pull the Pants off of Barefoot - Sit on Other - Drive over
5. What's the color of your underwear? Black - My boyfriend White - My father Grey – The Catholic Priest Brown – Your ‘My Little Pony’ collection Purple - My corned beef hash Red – My knee caps Blue - My salt-beef bucket Yellow - My illegitimate child in Ghana Orange - My Blink 182 cd Pink – The Montreal Canadian’s goalie Green – My prized statue of Michael Jackson in the nude Other - The elephant in the corner
6. What do you prefer to watch on TV? Scrubs; Man O.C.; Emotional One Tree Hill; Open Heroes; Frostbitten Lost; High House; Sly Simpsons; Cowardly The news; Scarred Idol; Masochistic Family Guy; Senile Top Model; Middle-class Annat; Ashamed
7. Your mood right now? Happy - How awful you are Sad - How boring you are Bored - That Santa doesn't exist Angry - That your smell makes me vomit Depressed – That we’re related Excited - That I may pee my pants Nervous - The middle-east is planning their revenge on you Worried - That your Ford sucks Apathetic - That you need a sex-change Ashamed - That I'm allergic to your earlobes Cuddly - That I get turned on by garbage men Silly - That there is no solution to you being a dumbkid Other - That your driving sucks
8. What's the color of your walls in your bedroom? White - Your toe ring Yellow - Your love letters to me Red - Your Elton John poster Black - Your pet rock Blue - The couch cushions Green - The pictures from Vegas Orange - Your false teeth Brown - Your nose hair clippers Grey - Our matching snoopy underwear Purple - Your old New Kids on the Block blanket Pink - The cut toenails Other - Your car
9. The first letter of your first name? A/B - Your photo with the moustache drawn on it C/D - The oil tank from your car E/F - Your neighbour’s dog G/H - My virginity I/J - The results of that blood-sample K/L - Your left ear M/N - Your suicide note O/P - My common sense Q/R - Your mom S/T - Your collection of butterflies U/V - Your criminal record W/X – Your glass eye Y/Z - Your credit cards
10. The last letter in your last name? A/B - Told my psychiatrist about the bruises C/D - Never will forget that night E/F - Always wanted to break your legs G/H – Hate your cooking I/J – Mocked you behind your back constantly K/L - Will tell the authorities that you did not steal that whale in the back yard M/N - Told in my confession today about the moose poaching O/P - Was interviewed about the car you stole Q/R - Always will remember the pep talks S/T - Get sick when I think of your feet U/V - Will try to forget that you broke my heart W/X - Haven’t showered in a month Y/Z – Am better off without you
11. What do you prefer to drink? Water- Our friendship is ruined Beer – you should stop picking your nose Soft drink – I’m off to lead a new life as a lemon Soda – I will haunt you when I’m incarnated as an Eskimo Milk - The apartment building is on fire Wine – Thanks for the Cocaine Cider – I have a passionate interest for mice Juice – You ruined my attempts at another world war Mineral water – You should get that embarrassing rash checked Hot chocolate – Your Cucumber-fetishism is weird Whiskey - I love Oprah Winfrey Other – I'm scratching my ass as you read this
12. To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation? Thailand – Warm tingly sensations Australia - Best of luck on the sex-change England - Good luck in jail Spain - Go drown yourself China – You make me sick Germany – Please don’t hurt me Japan - Go milk a cow Greece - Greetings to your frog Leonard USA - Your everlasting enemy Egypt – Kiss my butt France – With tears of sadness
I don't really know how to tell you this, but [I dislike your eyelashes], I think I realized it when [When you put cuffs on me] [Outside of your office], and you [Ignored] [My boyfriend]. I'm sure you're [Frostbitten] enough to understand that [That I get turned on by garbage men]. I'm returning your [The couch cushions] to you, but I'll keep [The results of that blood-sample] as a memory. You should also know that I [Haven’t showered in a month] and [You should get that embarrassing rash checked].
[Your everlasting enemy],
Monday, December 22, 2008,7:14 PM |
i am fifteen years old, and fell in love with poetry recently.
okay, and maybe not only with that.
feel free to be inspired by the world. don't lock all your emotions inside you, express them and share.
share with someone who listens.
with the world.
the world needs more inspirations than tears, you know.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
thankyou for visiting. I hope something here makes you smile.