the way you held my hand the warmth of your palm the security i felt the love we shared.
i wished i could do a lot more than remembering.
Friday, January 14, 2011,10:43 PM |
for people to know:
Everyone who doesn’t love is guilty. That means that anyone who loves, no matter who they love, is guiltless. – Jeremy, You're Beautiful
Sunday, January 9, 2011,12:59 PM |
in trying times, keep trying :D
i had a good day.
thankyou for letting me smile (:
band performance later, gotta ride!
hahahahah, my first skirt on a bike :D
Friday, January 7, 2011,3:39 PM |
catch a fallin star and put in your pocket... mia+micheal (:
1) some time to talk in school.
2) someone to talk to in school.
3) the add maths exercise i left in the bandroom. no one knows how shitty this is and how scared i feel. jeez for god's sake it's just a freakin piece of paper that's gonna be marked by a psychopath that will eat me eat eat nom nom nom.
4) add maths teacher will not acknowledge my existence. i am so pathetic to resort to this. why the hell did i have to take out the paper in band? why oh jeeeez why?
5) the paper will be there. in. the. band. room. on the seat. floor. please oh please let it be there.
6) that homework will be safely in my hands tomorrow and i will remember the ways to work out linear equations. you there reading please don't laugh. not funny. at. all.
7) oh please.
8) that freakin karangan would be very kind and write itself.
9) i will remember to smile. then at least the world will feel better.
10) oh. she's really pretty. (:
Thursday, January 6, 2011,10:05 PM |
i forgot the way to smile.
c'mon. school has started. stop moping around. try to smile.
at least try to find happiness.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011,6:27 PM |
i picked you over the scary malay karangan (;
Monday, January 3, 2011,10:31 PM |
take a look at me so you can see how beautiful you are.
i remember watching Pride and Prejudice with Wingky two long years ago,
and your face kept appearing in my mind.
i'm quite fond of english movies. with their quaintly predictable storyline, country-like settings, breathtaking sceneries, boy and girl falling in love scheme- well, it's a 'comfort' movie. it makes you wanna believe in happily-ever-after endings. (:
after daily tolls in life, everybody needs that. at least once in a while.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010,8:37 PM |
i am fifteen years old, and fell in love with poetry recently.
okay, and maybe not only with that.
feel free to be inspired by the world. don't lock all your emotions inside you, express them and share.
share with someone who listens.
with the world.
the world needs more inspirations than tears, you know.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
thankyou for visiting. I hope something here makes you smile.